Design Your Own Bay Area Home Gym
Design your Home Gym or Office Gym with the Home Gym Design Room Layout Planner!
Build the home gym you've always dreamed of...quality exercise equipment set-up properly in your own private space. Your home gym is a place to improve your fitness and health. Reach your full potential in a beautiful home gym, fully customized just for you.
We have been helping people plan, purchase and install home workout rooms for over 40 years.
Please call us if you want personal professional advice!
Or if you'd like to start visually designing your home gym immediately, just follow the directions below to get started.
HOW IT WORKS
Ready to get started?
3 Easy Ways to Get Started Designing Your Home Gyms!
- Launch the Home Gym Design Room Layout Planner and select from a pre-built room or create one of your own, according to the dimensions of your workout room
- Choose the brand, quality and style or the cardio/strength fitness equipment that you prefer...simply move those treadmills and ellipticals around to suit your preferences. You can also incorporate weight benches, fit balls, yoga mats, etc. as well as doors, windows, and furniture from the left hand side of the screen.
- Save your Home Gym Design Plans and/or print them!
Call us anytime for help planning your home gym design or with instructions on how to use the Home Gym Design Room Layout Planner!
LAUNCH ROOM PLANNER
OR go right to our
GARAGE GYM EQUIPMENT PAGEWhere we have everything you need for your Garage Home Gym!
OUR HOME GYM DESIGN & INSTALLATION CLIENTS
Whether you are designing a fully outfitted fitness facility for your Research Center, or a small fitness suite for your local post office, 360 Fitness Superstore has the expertise and the equipment to meet your needs and satisfy your employee’s desires.
Our Commercial Fitness Division combines years of experience in the fitness and exercise equipment business, along with extensive experience in the design and development of on-site fitness facilities for a wide range of commercial fitness centers.
- Commercial & Residential Clients
- Government, Municipal, & Institution Clients
- Personal Trainers & Studios
- Hotels & Resorts
- Cross Training Gyms & Clubs
- Schools & Universities
And Many, Many More!
REMEMBER - Your home gym is a place to improve your fitness and health. Reach your full potential in a beautiful home gym, fully customized just for you.
PRELIMINARY SAMPLE LAYOUT (Fitness Studio - Home Gym Design & Installation)