The Teeter EZ-Up™ Inversion & Chin-Up System works with any standard wood door frame (meeting the uniform building code) and can be your center for inversion. The EZ-Up™ Inversion System comes complete with the Inversion Rack and Gravity Boots. Without interfering with the normal use of the door, quick-disconnect locking brackets secure to the door frame and allow the Inversion Rack to be installed in just seconds. The Gravity Boots wrap comfortably around each ankle, securing with adjustable, self-locking ratchet buckles. Users simply hold onto the lower bar of the Rack, kick up to the upper bar, and rest each boot hook over the bar.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Double-bar system - Makes mounting and dismounting easy.
- Quick-disconnect locking brackets - Secures the Rack to the door frame, but allows easy removal.
- Door-savers protects the door frame from damage while in-use.
- Foam hand grips - For a comfortable and secure grip.
- Dual, self-locking ratchet buckles - Unique double-lock system for security.
- Unparalleled comfort - Super-soft 5/8” foam liners are a special blend to give maximum comfort with minimum compression.
- Flexible shell - Made of light, highly durable DuPont™ Hytrel™ material for a comfortable fit.
- Weight capacity 250 lbs.
- Fits door frames from 28" – 36" - Allows Door to Close
- Gravity Boots Surround the Ankles with Thick Foam, Self-Locking Ratchet Buckles
- 5-Year Warranty.
RELIEVE BACK PAIN
- FDA Registered- registered with the FDA as a 510(k) medical device. Indicated for: Back Pain, Sciatica, Muscle Tension, Degenerative Disc Disease, Herniated Discs, Spinal Stenosis, Spinal Curvature Due to Tight Muscles, Muscle Spasm & Facet Syndrome.
- Inversion Alternative- This portable solution is great for those without space for an inversion table or those who need full inversion on-the-go.
- Strong, Durable Materials- The hooks and calf loops are made of 40% glass/nylon alloy for unmatched strength and durability, plus the pliable yet highly durable DuPontTM HytrelTM shell weighs just 2 lb.
GET STARTED IN MINUTES
- Quick-Disconnect Locking Brackets- Mount securely into the doorframe and allow easy installation or removal of the EZ-UpTM Rack.
- Full-Color User Guide- Quickly setup with your preferred inverting method with the included user guide.
- Instructional DVD- Bonus Healthy Back Routines on the DVD teach you how to wake up and warm up your spine, strengthen and stretch your core, improve your posture and incorporate stretching and exercise on your Teeter.
- Full-Body Workout- Build muscle and strength utilizing gravity during heavy bag workouts, chin-ups, and exercise band or reverse sit-ups and squats while inverted.
- Dual-Bar Design- Places the body out and above the doorframe for increased freedom of movement during stretching and exercises and makes mounting and dismounting easier than single bar options.
- One-size-fits-most- Design fits a majority of leg/ankle sizes; alternatively, Teeter offers an XL Gravity Boots option that is 1” larger in diameter and 1½” taller (calf loops not included).
THE JOURNEY TO RECOVERY -
Stage 1: Target the SOURCE of the pain
Teeter decompression devices not only target back pain at the root cause – naturally – they help improve the health of your entire spine.
Decompression – whether inverted or manual – helps to rejuvenate the discs, relieve pressure on nerves, realign the spine, and release muscle tension.
This is the secret that no other natural, in-home solution can provide – and why Teeter is able to offer relief for so many different back pain conditions.
You’ll not only FEEL better, you’ll MOVE better because you’ll have improved flexibility and less muscle tension, and LOOK better thanks to improved spinal alignment and better posture.
WORKOUT IN COMFORT
- Unparalleled Comfort- Super-soft 5/8” foam liners are a special blend to give maximum comfort with minimal compression. The optional Calf Loops help to reduce the load on the knee joints and tops of the feet by wrapping behind each leg to create a small bend in the knees.
- Dual, Self-Locking Buckles- The unique double-lock system secures the boots around the ankle/lower calf for a customizable, comfortable fit.
- Secure & Adjustable- Fastens firmly into your solid wood doorframe, fitting doorways from 28” – 36” wide, and doesn’t interfere with normal operation of the door.
- Quality Finishes- Features scratch-resistant powder coating, molded end caps to protect the doorframe, and foam grips for maximum comfort.
We'll move your fitness equipment to a new location or dispose of old equipment for you.
360 Fitness Superstore offers multiple installation and service options on all our fitness equipment.
Design your home or office gym with the Home Gym Design Room Layout Planner!
Service & Repairs
We offer the best repair service in the San Francisco Bay Area with a 24-hour response time.