Elliptical training has become second only to treadmill training in facilities across the globe and it has become one of the most important cardio categories in the eyes of many clients.
When designing our Star Trac 8 Series Rear Drive Elliptical, we wanted to create a comfortable and natural stride pattern, while offering user-centric safety features and the industry’s best entertainment solutions.
With the availability of the OpenHub console, this classic piece of cardio equipment becomes the complete package, offering users both comfort and connectivity.
- Choose between 10″, 15″ & LCD versions of the new OpenHub family of consoles.
- User-friendly console and keypad feature a large service scrolling message window and user-specific workout programs.
- Articulating foot pads & 18″ stride length create a very comfortable and natural stride pattern.
- Ergonomic hand grips offer multiple hand positions and heart rate detection.
- Bluetooth connectivity for user workout data tracking.
- Telemetry and contact HR.
- USB charging port.
- HDMI streaming available with PVS and 15″ display.
- Convenience features like water bottle holders, a media shelf & optional tablet holder.
- LCD and 10″ displays pre-wired for 8 Series PVS entertainment, 800/900mHZ receivers, and tablet holder.
- Star Trac’s popular personal fans create a more rewarding workout.
- Electrical requirements: LCD is self-generating; touch screen and PVS options require 12V/5 Amp power supply.
- Powder-coated Steel frame.
- Start Up Watts: 20.
Connect to Apple Watch or Samsung Galaxy Watch
OpenHub™ LCD Consoles and 15″/19″ Embedded Displays are able to connect directly with Apple Watch or Galaxy Watch for real-time data sharing between the equipment and watch using NFC technology to allow a simple tap to pair connection.
Our affordable, flexible, innovative OpenHub consoles are available on every piece of 8 and 10 Series Star Trac and Stair Master cardio equipment. They offer best in class entertainment, fitness tracking and asset management solutions. With the ability to select just the features you want, and add new features in the future, this open platform offers you the ability to have exactly what you want, when you want it.
86 IN (219 CM)
36 IN (91 CM)
73 IN (185 CM)
MAX USER WEIGHT
400 LBS (181 KG)
380 LBS (172 KG)
We'll move your fitness equipment to a new location or dispose of old equipment for you.
360 Fitness Superstore offers multiple installation and service options on all our fitness equipment.
Design your home or office gym with the Home Gym Design Room Layout Planner!
Service & Repairs
We offer the best repair service in the San Francisco Bay Area with a 24-hour response time.