Series 7 Smith Machine Features.
- Precise 7 angle Smith Machine combined with 7 angle freeweight barbell workout center designed for natural upper and lower body exercise movements.
- Linear ball bearing Smith system with 20 crossmember lock-out points for a safe, solid stop at any point in your workout routine
- Freeweight gunrack system with 14 lift-off and racking positions for ultimate versatility, safety and control.
- Large diameter Smith Bar responds quickly, is easy to control and weighs only 25 Lbs. It s ideal for amateurs or professionals
- Heavy-duty all-4-side welded 11 gauge and 12 gauge 2"x3" mainframe steel construction with a safe, solid 4-point stance for maximum stability
- Includes incredibly strong, adjustable safeties for both the Smith system and the freeweight barbell workout center
- Six Olympic weight plate storage posts safely suspend plates off the floor for easy access
- Olympic Bar holder mounted to the frame stores your bar without obstructing any exercise movements
Body-Solid Series 7 Smith Machine
The Series 7 Smith Gym System gives you the freedom of movement you need to do your exercises correctly. The Series 7 Smith Gym is based on a 2"x 3" commercial quality mainframe and set to a 7 reversed pitch. The 7 angle was designed to allow natural upper and lower body movements for precise chest and gluteal biomechanics. Over 50 exercises are available on our Series 7 Smith Gym System and all of them can be done correctly under your control. Every set, every rep, every movement. That is how you get real results. And there's only one thing you want from your gym system. Results.
This product features a Lifetime Warranty for in-home, personal usage. Pads, pulleys, cables, frames, and everything in between is covered for as long as you own the equipment. Period.
This product is Commercial Rated and features a Lifetime Warranty on Frames, welds, weight plates & guide rods. 2 Years on Pulleys, bushing, bearings & hardware. 1 Year on cables, upholstery, grips and all other components