The Precor EFX 556i Elliptical features a no-impact, forward or reverse elliptical stride that lets you adjust ramp and resistance for cross training benefits.
The EFX 556i Elliptical allows you to stride smoothly while holding the handrails or moving your arms in natural sync, with or without hand weights.
The Precor EFX 556i Elliptical provides excellent aerobic conditioning, muscle involvement, range of motion and lower rates of perceived exertion than on traditional exercise machines.
- Programs: Manual, Cross-training 1, Cross-training 2, Cross-training 3, Gluteal 1, Gluteal 2, Interval, and Weight Loss Interval.
- QuickStart option for manual course
- Displays: Time, time remaining, segment time, distance, heart rate, watts, mets, calories, calories/minute, resistance, strides, strides/minute
- 20 Resistance Levels
- Contact Heart Rate Monitor Built Into Handles
- Soft Touch Display: Works at the graze of a finger instead of a button
- Integrated reading rack and a water bottle holder
- Cross-Ramp: Fixed
- Stride Length: 18"
- Power: Cordless
- Frame: Powder-Coated Steel
- Weight: 230lbs
- Dimensions: L: 78" x W: 30" x H: 61.5"