Real Running Motion.
Designed based on precise human biomechanics, Octane elliptical machines deliver supremely comfortable natural movement and flow, both forward and backward, without stress on the joints, which is ideal for all levels of exercisers.The Q35 features close pedal spacing (only 1.8"), so your body is properly aligned from head to toe, thereby minimizing pressure on the lower back. Because the body feels so good during workouts, you are more likely to stay on longer and keep coming back.
Only Octane Fitness offers combined cardio and strength workouts on one machine! CROSS CiRCUIT alternates on-machine cardio intervals with off-machine strength sets so you get the most out of your workout and maximize your time. In just one session, you can build cardiovascular endurance and shape and tone your body.
The Octane Q35 features attachment points at the base of the elliptical where you can anchor Octane's exclusive Powerbands for a variety of strength exercises. Optional side platforms offer additional ways to strength train. The CROSS CiRCUIT program is fun, effective and challenges the body in new ways with every workout so that you see and feel results faster.
ADDITIONAL KEY FEATURES
- Space-Efficient Design. Significantly shorter than other premium elliptical machines or treadmills, the Q35 fits virtually anywhere at home. With its low step-up height and rear access, it's simple for everyone to get on and off safely. Ceiling height clearance is only 8" higher than the tallest user, so it can easily be placed in areas with low ceilings.
- Durability. Octane Fitness delivers premium, ultra-durable ellipticals that are built to deliver long-lasting, superior performance. Home elliptical machines are subject to the same rigorous testing and uncompromising standards that Octane is known for in order to produce high-quality equipment that offers reliable operation and ease of ownership.
- Low step-up height - 4″ (10.2cm)
- Soft grip pedals, Pedal Spacing 1.8″ (4.6cm)
- Electronic Features include MOM mode and Digital contact heart rate on stationary handlebars
Octane elliptical machines use a low pivot point on the handlebars for greater use of the upper body and a longer range of motion that increases caloric burn. The smooth motion of the upper body integrates with the lower body for fluid, natural movement that replicates walking, jogging and running – for maximum comfort and total-body motion.
Plus, Octane's thoughtfully designed handlebars equip you to really use your upper body – and not just let the arms go along for the ride – so that you get better results.