T6MAX Recumbent Cross Trainer
Our most inclusive cross trainer features a variety of user-friendly features.
1. Low step-through design
2. User-controlled step length; smooth-stepping motion
3. Low-inertia start up; 15 resistance levels
4. Extra-wide seat
5. StrideLock locking feature for handles and pedals
Maximum Comfort & Adjustability
The ergonomically designed padded seat with a contoured back provides a stable, supportive position for users while exercising. And the StrideLock feature, which locks the handles and pedals securely in place, provides additional stability for users accessing the machine.
- 600 lbs. user weight capacity
- 360-degree swivel seat (locks every 45 degrees)
- Reclining seat (an additional 12 degrees)
- Arm and seat positions easy to adjust
- 40-degree hand grip rotation
- StrideLock locking feature for handles and pedals
Engaging & Motivating Experience
Dual-touchscreen console with HD display features intuitive software with engaging workout programs and easy-to-track metrics.
Get on and go without setting goals
Stay on track with a steady pace
View statistics based on performance
Exercise in locations around the world
73"L x 30"W x 52"H (185 cm x 76 cm x 117 cm)
298 lbs. (135 kg)
Standard seat width:
22" (56 cm)
AC adapter with front and rear power jacks
Fits users from 4'6" – 6'7" (137–200 cm)
Supports users between 75 lbs. – 600 lbs. (34–272 kg)
Recommended for ages 13 and up.
Individuals outside this height, weight, and age range may not use this cross trainer.