Inclusive and adaptive, the RB8PRO accommodates users up to 500 lbs.
1. Low step-through design
2. Integrated sensor technology
3. Low starting force with coast in reverse; 15 levels of resistance
4. Contact heart rate handles
Maximum Comfort & Adjustability
The ergonomic seat featuring a custom recumbent design, provides a stable, supportive position for users while exercising.
- 500 lbs. user weight capacity
- 360-degree seat swivel (locks every 45 degrees)
- Reclining seat (an additional 12 degrees)
- Seat positions easy to adjust
Engaging & Motivating Experience
Integrated sensor technology captures and displays power and symmetry data in real time. Dual-touchscreen console with HD display. Intuitive user interface with engaging workout programs and easy-to-track metrics.
Get on and go without setting goals
Stay on track with a steady pace
View statistics based on performance
Measure power and identify imbalances
Exercise in locations around the world
70"L x 32"W (178 cm x 82 cm x 81 cm)
250 lbs. (113 kg)
Standard seat width:
18" (46 cm)
AC adapter with front and rear power jacks
Fits users from 4'6" – 6'7" (137–200 cm)
Supports users between 75 lbs. – 500 lbs. (34–227 kg)
Recommended for ages 13 and up.
Users outside this height, weight, and age range may not use this cross trainer.