At Matrix, they believe that good is the enemy of great. So when they looked at their rower in 2012 and found that it was merely good, they went to work with the goal to create an unparalleled rowing experience.
They knew that rowing had evolved in nearly 20 years since the launch of our original stationary rower, moving into multi-modality circuits, health club cardio floors, specialized rowing classes and elite athletic training facilities.
It was up to our design team — a mix of industrial designers, engineers and product specialists — to create a rower that served all of these different activities without compromise.
Matrix Rower Features
- Seat lock offers enhanced stability when getting on or off the rower
- Compact footprint offers easy placement virtually anywhere in your facility
- Ergonomic contours of the seat makes intense training sessions more comfortable than ever
- Clearly defined quick keys provide instant access to sprinting, distance rowing and high-intensity interval training programs
- Adjustable, backlit console makes it easy to set your training goal and measure your results
- Brushed aluminum flywheel with 10 precise magnetic resistance settings offers challenge to first-time users and experienced rowers alike
- High-quality cord is paired with a long aluminum rail reinforced with stainless-steel strips to stand up to a steady stream of users in the busiest exercise environments
- Can be tilted up to minimize footprint, and built-in wheels make it easy to roll the rower into storage or to a new place on your circuit training floor
- Heel cups include quick release buckles that let users quickly get off the rower, ideal for circuit training
- Long, reinforced handle includes a comfort-enhancing over-mold that allows both large and small users to comfortably pull stroke after stroke
Extra-large Backlit LCD Display, 3.5" x 2.5" Screen
Time, Distance, SPM (strokes per minute), Stroke, Watts, Heart Rate, Calories, 500 mtr/split
Manual, Interval, Challenge
Extra-long Ergo Grip Handlebar
Adjustable Heel Cups with Easy-to-read Settings
Coil Spring Poly-V Belt
MAX USER WEIGHT
160 kg / 350 lbs.
55 kg / 121 lbs.
OVERALL DIMENSIONS (L X W X H)
87.6” x 21.5” x 22.7”
Generator Powered LCD Display w/ Back-up Memory Battery
We'll move your fitness equipment to a new location or dispose of old equipment for you.
360 Fitness Superstore offers multiple installation and service options on all our fitness equipment.
Design your home or office gym with the Home Gym Design Room Layout Planner!
Service & Repairs
We offer the best repair service in the San Francisco Bay Area with a 24-hour response time.