PRECISION ENGINEERED FOR A SUPERIOR CYCLING EXPERIENCE.
Get an elite group cycling experience in the comfort of your home. Every detail on the Matrix CXC Training Cycles has been precision engineered for a superior cycling experience. The narrow Q factor (distance between pedals) optimizes ergonomics for a real outdoor riding feel, while intuitive adjustments allow you to effortlessly customize the bike to your body. Immerse yourself in the thrill of intense cycling workouts at home thanks to this comfortable, commercial cycle design.
Advanced Ergonomics for an Exceptional Ride.
Performance Optimizing features on the CXC Training Cycle:
- Intuitive 4-way adjustments with quick-touch operation for incredibly easy and quick setup.
- Ergonomically sculpted seat relieves pressure to make even long, intense rides comfortable.
- Multi-position handlebars with integrated water bottle holders provide a comfortable grip while keeping hydration or a towel easily accessible.
- Transport handle and fixed wheels makes moving your bike from room to room of your house, or in to storage between workouts, a breeze.
Reliable Performance, Mile After Mile.
Durability features on the CXC Training Cycle:
- Important components like the flywheel are shrouded to keep moisture, sweat and debris out.
- Forged steel cranks and large bottom bracket bearings are stronger than on a standard cycle bike.
- Heavy-duty, electro-deposit frame finish prevents corrosion.
- Low-maintenance, contact-free magnetic resistance.
POWER MEASUREMENT (WATT)
TRAINING INTENSITY GUIDE
ASSET MANAGEMENT COMPATIBLE
WORKOUT TRACKING COMPATIBLE
Rear, aluminum, evenly-weighted
POSTS & SLIDERS
Aluminum, pin-to-lock adjustment
Vertical & horizontal
Ergonomically sculpted seat
Ergo-formed, multi-position, soft PVC
Vertical & horizontal
WATER BOTTLE HOLDER
Dual, integrated on handlebar
SHROUDS & GUARDS
155 mm / 6.1"
Forged steel 170 mm
Dual-sided SPD & toe cage
FRAME STABILIZER BARS
Oversized, hidden bolts & fixings
DRIVETRAIN GEAR RATIO
OVERALL DIMENSIONS (L X W X H)
122.4 x 56.4 x 102.8 cm / 48.2" x 22.2" x 40.5"
55.2 kg / 121.6 lbs.
MAX USER WEIGHT
158.75 kg / 350 lbs.
We'll move your fitness equipment to a new location or dispose of old equipment for you.
360 Fitness Superstore offers multiple installation and service options on all our fitness equipment.
Design your home or office gym with the Home Gym Design Room Layout Planner!
Service & Repairs
We offer the best repair service in the San Francisco Bay Area with a 24-hour response time.