Hammer Strength MTS Iso-Lateral Chest Press
Get Approved in Just 15 Minutes!
Want to start exercising immediately, but don't have the cash to purchase a quality treadmill at this time? Why should your health & happiness hinge on whether or not you have the funds to get the equipment you need right away?
Want to open your own fitness studio or personal training business? We can help you start your own gym or training studio! Click here to learn more!
With financing, you can take home your equipment immediately...and get started on your life TODAY!
0% Financing is always available for our consumer customers at 360 Fitness Superstore through Synchrony Financing. Just give us a call …approval only takes minutes, it’s that simple! Or you can come into our San Rafael or Walnut Creek store to apply.
Call (415) 460-9951 to apply over the phone!
Extended Warranty Coverage
3-year or 5-year extended warranties
Hammer Strength extends the same Motion Technology of its revolutionary plate-loaded machines to its Motion Technology Selectorized (MTS) equipment. Hammer Strength MTS incorporates the biomechanical integrity of patented Iso-Lateral technology with the ease and convenience of selectorized weight stacks.
- Upright position provides effortless entry and exit for all users.
- Overhead pivot provides a natural chest press motion.
Unit Weight: 765 lbs. Weight Stack: 2 X 150 lbs. Dimensions: 68” W x 40” L x 70” H
- Frame Construction: U.S. made mechanical quality steel purchased in mill run quantities to assure the best consistency. 1 1/2” x 3” and 1 1/2” x 2” rectangular tubing with 11-gauge thickness (.120 wall)
- Seat Adjustments: Ratcheting, ½” increment seats that can be adjusted with one hand for ease of use.
- Iso-lateral technology: Delivers the smoothest converging and diverging arcs of motion in the industry. This patented movement allows users to move both limbs at the same time, one at a time, alternating, or with different weights for each.
- Weight Stacks: Dual selectorized weight stacks preserve the integrity of the independent arm or leg action.
- Weight Plates: 1” solid steel weight plates, full weight stack shrouds, low friction, self lubricating, weight plate bushings to minimize noise and friction. Each stack has an integrated 5lb. increment drop down weight for smaller resistance increments.
- Guide Rods: 3/4” stainless steel weight stack guide rods.
- Belt Drive System: Direct, sort, belt drive system insures a smooth action and has a breaking strength rating at over 4,000 lbs..
- Movement Arms: Counter balanced to ensure lighter starting resistance
- Upholstery: Superior grade of Naugahyde® vinyl used on all upholstered pads
- Paint: Powder coated paint finish with a clear coat finish for enhanced appearance and protection.
- Instructional Placards: Color 2D instructional placards .
- Made in the USA
- ISO 9001 Certified for quality assurance
Adding product to your cart