With a footprint 20% smaller than other ellipticals on the market, the E9 is one of the most economically designed exercise units available.
It takes up less space while providing the closest replication to running outside without the impact on the joints and knees.
Designed for the most demanding commercial applications, but built to accommodate all fitness levels, the E9 Elliptical is the perfect training solution.
The Most Natural Stride
Our patented Rollmentum™ center-drive replicates the body's natural motion.
The Ultimate in Comfort, Ease and Flexibility
Orthopedic "gel" footpads provide optimal comfort and relieve foot fatigue. An integrated rear step reduces step-up height to 7", the lowest of any elliptical. The integrated side-frame footrests with non-skid surfaces allow for isolated upper-body workouts. Moving handrails feature molded contoured finger grips.
Landice Control Center
The Landice Control Center comes standard on the E9 Elliptical. Included is an integrated reading/accessory rack and a convenient water bottle holder. Check out our additional items that will enhance your workout in the console image.
Metabolic-Equivalent Speed Indicator
An advanced algorithm calculates your metabolic-equivalent speed based on your effort level and pedal speed. For example, if you can exercise at a metabolic-equivalent speed of 11 MPH on the Elliptical, you are capable of running 11 MPH outside.
Contact Heart-Rate Monitoring
The Landice E9 Elliptical comes standard with a contact heart rate bar to give you feedback on how your body is affected by your workout.
The Achieve Control Panel.
The Landice Achieve console comes equipped with capacitive touch buttons over a 9" LCD screen. The durable glass interface offers an easy-to-clean surface with an excellent tactile feel.
The Achieve Control Panel.
- 5 Motivational display screens
- Numeric keypad for quick and easy data entry
- 8 Built-in programs
- 6 User-defined programs
- 3 Goal programs: Time, distance, and calorie
- 2 HIITS programs
- 3 Fitness tests: Balke, Firefighter, Army
- Army fitness test feature: Automatic Shift Transmission Technology
- 2 Built-in heart-rate monitoring programs
- 4 User-defined heart-rate monitoring programs
- Interactive HRC programs with contact heart rate
- Displays data in English or metric configurations
- Bluetooth connectivity
- 3 year parts warranty on console
- 2" pedal spacing
- 2" medical-grade side rails
- 1" diameter flywheel
- 1100 Watt electric break
- Distance indicator
- 21" fixed stride
- 500-pound user weight capacity
- 11-gauge heavy-duty steel construction
- Physical footprint: 35" x 68"
- Active footprint: 35" x 76"
- 10 VAC or 220 VAC, 50/60Hz, 15A
- Contact heart-rate monitoring system
- Integrated accessory tray and water bottle holder
- Certifications: UL 1647, CAN/CSA - C22.2, CE
- Commercial Warranty: Parts 5 Years / Labor 1 Year
We'll move your fitness equipment to a new location or dispose of old equipment for you.
360 Fitness Superstore offers multiple installation and service options on all our fitness equipment.
Design your home or office gym with the Home Gym Design Room Layout Planner!
Service & Repairs
We offer the best repair service in the San Francisco Bay Area with a 24-hour response time.