The fit™ reformer leads the way in innovation and is the only reformer in its class that can stand on-end with no removable parts. The fit™ reformer includes a locking foot bar, a four position one-hand gear bar, alignment graphic for student and instructor, as well as an integrated side-split platform with the ability to add a jump board.
Want to add group reformer classes to your studio or fitness center but don’t want to compromise on studio height? Meet the fit™ reformer, a reformer that incorporate vertical stackability, wheels for transportability and affordability in a studio height reformer. Things are definitely looking up!
The reformer includes a four-position foot bar with safety latch, a simple one-hand gear bar, alignment graphic for student and instructor, three-position head rest as well as an integrated side-split platform with the ability to add a jump board. And as always, the performance and quality of any Peak Pilates® reformer is never compromised with innovation.
Learn more about the fit™ Reformer, including an overview and instructions on maintenance and storage!
- 16” H x 25” W x 97” L (41cm x 64cm x 246cm)
- 110 lbs
- Powder coated aluminum frameStack up to 4 high or stand on its end
- 4 position gear system
- 5 Spring System: Standard with 1 Red (Heavy) 2 Yellow (Medium) and 2 Blue (Light)
- 3 position headrest
- 4 position foot bar with safety latch and deluxe wraparound cover
- Adjustable ropes and double loops
- Retractable Risers
- Non-slip Pad
- Gear block
- Standard long/short box: 9 ½” H x 16” W x 27 ½” L (24cm x 41cm x 70cm)
- Available in black upholstery only
- Only reformer in its class to be “Studio Height”
- Designed with the ability to add a jump board
- Easy rope adjustment
- Simple and intuitive one-hand gear bar
- Side-split platform with center orientation grip pads
We'll move your fitness equipment to a new location or dispose of old equipment for you.
360 Fitness Superstore offers multiple installation and service options on all our fitness equipment.
Design your home or office gym with the Home Gym Design Room Layout Planner!
Service & Repairs
We offer the best repair service in the San Francisco Bay Area with a 24-hour response time.