Patented Adjustable Resistance Design
Commercial Grade Designed for Health Clubs use.
When performance and improvement matter, NEON Pro V indoor rower drives motivation with its state of the art performance monitor featuring Bluetooth technology for smart device connectivity, and FluidWorkout social app for personal and group challenges.
Not only is this rower a durable and robust fixture, NEON Pro V promises to add an electric vibrancy to any rowing studio with its custom black frame.
The elevated height of this indoor rower makes for easy on-off access, perfect for tall users and rehabilitation.
While its double sealed, precision aligned tank shell and new impeller design achieves 15% greater water resistance than FDF’s standard horizontal series models.
NEON Pro V acquires advanced Fluid Force auto adjust technology, automatically correlating the chosen tank resistance level with performance monitor parameters, keeping users focused on workout performance, rather than programming console data.
- 4 levels of Fluid Force to move resistance from feather-light to Olympic sprint at the turn of a dial turn of a dial.
- “No dead spots” – Unique triple bladed impeller and baffled tank internals deliver instant catch and consistent resistance throughout the whole stroke.
- Multilevel computer complete with USB port. View time, distance, 500M split time, strokes per minute, calories per hour, watts and heart rate.
- Durable Belt Drive with active recoil system.
- Height adjustable footplates and secure heel captures to ensure optimal foot placement and comfortable rowing position.
- Contoured seat with silent, smooth action.
- Textured finish to prevent slipping.
- Ergonomic handle to minimize strain on hands, wrists and forearms.
- Mix and match frame colours – yellow, orange, green and black
- Constructed from the finest steel and aluminium
- Transport wheels for easy positioning and storage
Box 1: 1010mm x 560 x 585 G/W 28.1kg
Box 2: 2230mm x 176 x 132 G/W 9.2kg
- Min active area required: 2450mm x 1150mm
- Stored vertical dimensions: 520mm x 540mm x 2130mm
- Dimensions: 2130mm x 540mm x 520mm
- Max User Weight: 150kg
- Net Weight: 35.16kg
- Gross Weight: 39.14kg
We'll move your fitness equipment to a new location or dispose of old equipment for you.
360 Fitness Superstore offers multiple installation and service options on all our fitness equipment.
Design your home or office gym with the Home Gym Design Room Layout Planner!
Service & Repairs
We offer the best repair service in the San Francisco Bay Area with a 24-hour response time.