- Workout or Decompress in Comfort
- Thick Foam Liners with Light, Durable Shell
- Self-Locking Ratchet Buckles
- Optional Calf Loops Add Knee Bend for Comfort
Adjustable Fit: Dual Locking Buckles
Only Teeter Gravity Boots offer the ability to customize the boots around your ankles and calves for a secure and comfortable fit.
Adjust sizing with the dual-lock ratcheting teeth and buckle system.
Teeter Gravity Boots XL are 1" larger in diameter and 1" taller than our standard gravity boots (ideal for 16"+ calf circumference).
LARGE HOOKS: 2.5 in. hooks allow the bar to sit deeper into the hook for a more secure attachment to the bar.
SUPER STRENGTH: Hooks and calf loops are a unique glass/nylon alloy material which is lightweight, yet strong and durable.
NO SLIDING: Unique to Teeter, the hooks are lined with non-skid to reduce movement along the bar while inverted.
DOUBLE-DUTY: Two sets of straps for each boot provide back-up lock security.
SUPER SOFT: Lined with 5/8" specialized foam designed to give you maximum comfort with minimal compression.
FLEXIBLE SHELL: Made of light, but highly durable DuPont Hytrel material for a more forgiving, slightly pliable fit.
LIGHTWEIGHT: Each boot weighs just 2 lbs for convenient transport and storage!
Taller Shell for Added Knee Support
With a taller shell along the back of the leg, Teeter Gravity Boots XL provide a 2-degree bend in the knees, which helps to reduce the load on the knee joints and tops of the feet.
The XL can also accommodate the Calf Loops, an optional accessory sold separately.
Unparalleled Comfort -
Super-soft 5/8" foam liners are a special blend to give maximum comfort with minimal compression. The optional Calf Loops help to reduce the load on the knee joints and tops of the feet by wrapping behind each leg to create a small bend in the knees.
Dual, Self-Locking Buckles -
The unique double-lock system secures the boots around the ankle/lower calf for a customizable, comfortable fit.
Design fits a majority of leg/ankle sizes; alternatively, Teeter offers an XL Gravity Boots option that is 1" larger in diameter and 1½" taller (calf loops not included).
Strong, Durable Materials -
The hooks and calf loops are made of 40% glass/nylon alloy for unmatched strength and durability, plus the pliable yet highly durable DuPont™ Hytrel™ shell weighs just 2 lb.
* BOOTS ALSO AVAILABLE IN XL VERSION
Teeter EZ-Up™ Inversion & Chin-Up System
The Teeter EZ-Up™ Inversion & Chin-Up System works with any standard wood door frame (meeting the uniform building code) and can be your center for inversion. The EZ-Up™ Inversion System comes complete with the Inversion Rack and Gravity Boots.
Without interfering with the normal use of the door, quick-disconnect locking brackets secure to the door frame and allow the Inversion Rack to be installed in just seconds. The Gravity Boots wrap comfortably around each ankle, securing with adjustable, self-locking ratchet buckles. Users simply hold onto the lower bar of the Rack, kick up to the upper bar, and rest each boot hook over the bar.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Double-bar system - Makes mounting and dismounting easy.
- Quick-disconnect locking brackets - Secures the Rack to the door frame, but allows easy removal.
- Door-savers protects the door frame from damage while in-use.
- Foam hand grips - For a comfortable and secure grip.
- Dual, self-locking ratchet buckles - Unique double-lock system for security.
- Unparalleled comfort - Super-soft 5/8” foam liners are a special blend to give maximum comfort with minimum compression.
- Flexible shell - Made of light, highly durable DuPont™ Hytrel™ material for a comfortable fit.
- Weight capacity 250 lbs.
- Fits door frames from 28" – 36" - Allows Door to Close
- Gravity Boots Surround the Ankles with Thick Foam, Self-Locking Ratchet Buckles
- 5-Year Warranty.
RELIEVE BACK PAIN
- FDA Registered- registered with the FDA as a 510(k) medical device. Indicated for: Back Pain, Sciatica, Muscle Tension, Degenerative Disc Disease, Herniated Discs, Spinal Stenosis, Spinal Curvature Due to Tight Muscles, Muscle Spasm & Facet Syndrome.
- Inversion Alternative- This portable solution is great for those without space for an inversion table or those who need full inversion on-the-go.
- Strong, Durable Materials- The hooks and calf loops are made of 40% glass/nylon alloy for unmatched strength and durability, plus the pliable yet highly durable DuPontTM HytrelTM shell weighs just 2 lb.
- Full-Body Workout- Build muscle and strength utilizing gravity during heavy bag workouts, chin-ups, and exercise band or reverse sit-ups and squats while inverted.
- Dual-Bar Design- Places the body out and above the doorframe for increased freedom of movement during stretching and exercises and makes mounting and dismounting easier than single bar options.
- One-size-fits-most- Design fits a majority of leg/ankle sizes; alternatively, Teeter offers an XL Gravity Boots option that is 1” larger in diameter and 1½” taller (calf loops not included).
FDA Registered -
Registered with the FDA as a 510(k) medical device. Indicated for: Back Pain, Sciatica, Muscle Tension, Degenerative Disc Disease, Herniated Discs, Spinal Stenosis, Spinal Curvature Due to Tight Muscles, Muscle Spasm & Facet Syndrome.
Inversion Alternative -
This portable solution is great for those without space for an inversion table or those who need full inversion on-the-go.
WORKOUT IN COMFORT
- Unparalleled Comfort- Super-soft 5/8” foam liners are a special blend to give maximum comfort with minimal compression. The optional Calf Loops help to reduce the load on the knee joints and tops of the feet by wrapping behind each leg to create a small bend in the knees.
- Dual, Self-Locking Buckles- The unique double-lock system secures the boots around the ankle/lower calf for a customizable, comfortable fit.
- Secure & Adjustable- Fastens firmly into your solid wood doorframe, fitting doorways from 28” – 36” wide, and doesn’t interfere with normal operation of the door.
- Quality Finishes- Features scratch-resistant powder coating, molded end caps to protect the doorframe, and foam grips for maximum comfort.
GET STARTED IN MINUTES
- Quick-Disconnect Locking Brackets- Mount securely into the doorframe and allow easy installation or removal of the EZ-UpTM Rack.
- Full-Color User Guide- Quickly setup with your preferred inverting method with the included user guide.
- Instructional DVD- Bonus Healthy Back Routines on the DVD teach you how to wake up and warm up your spine, strengthen and stretch your core, improve your posture and incorporate stretching and exercise on your Teeter.
THE JOURNEY TO RECOVERY -
Stage 1: Target the SOURCE of the pain
Teeter decompression devices not only target back pain at the root cause – naturally – they help improve the health of your entire spine.
Decompression – whether inverted or manual – helps to rejuvenate the discs, relieve pressure on nerves, realign the spine, and release muscle tension.
This is the secret that no other natural, in-home solution can provide – and why Teeter is able to offer relief for so many different back pain conditions.
You’ll not only FEEL better, you’ll MOVE better because you’ll have improved flexibility and less muscle tension, and LOOK better thanks to improved spinal alignment and better posture.
- Faster Relief
- FDA Registered as a Class 1 medical device
- 38 years of quality
- 5 year protection plan
- US based coaching - Video Tutorials and Classes On-Demand
- Get access to online video support, PLUS our Healthy Back and Body Series developed to improve mobility, flexibility and strength on your journey to relief.
The ONLY FDA-Registered Gravity Boots
Teeter Inversion Products are registered as a Class 1 Medical Device with the FDA**, designed to provide traction to the spine while stretching para-spinal muscles.
*Indicated for relief of back pain, sciatica, herniated discs, muscle tension and spasm, degenerative disc disease, spinal degenerative joint disease, spinal curvature due to tight muscles, spinal stenosis and facet syndrome.