Warrior Multi-Grip Swiss Olympic Specialty Bar
Get Approved in Just 15 Minutes!
Want to start exercising immediately, but don't have the cash to purchase a quality treadmill at this time? Why should your health & happiness hinge on whether or not you have the funds to get the equipment you need right away?
Want to open your own fitness studio or personal training business? We can help you start your own gym or training studio! Click here to learn more!
With financing, you can take home your equipment immediately...and get started on your life TODAY!
0% Financing is always available for our consumer customers at 360 Fitness Superstore through Synchrony Financing. Just give us a call …approval only takes minutes, it’s that simple! Or you can come into our San Rafael or Walnut Creek store to apply.
Call (415) 460-9951 to apply over the phone!
Extended Warranty Coverage
3-year or 5-year extended warranties
The Warrior multi-grip olympic bar will add lots of variety to your workouts and the neutral hand position makes this great for shoulder press exercises too.
The Strongman collar is specifically designed to fit the 1.90 standard diameter of the bar sleeves common on strongman equipment (Multi-Grip Bars, Fat bars, cambered bars, hex bars, safety squat bars, Log Bars, and farmers walk handles). This ensures you have great safety and collar performance on all of your strongman bars.
- Compatible with Olympic and standard plates
- Multiple handle grip option
- Olympic size to rack on Olympic benches
- 41 lbs
- Made in the USA
- Multi Grip Olympic Bar
- Recommended Max Weight: 400lbs
Dimensions: 26 lbs / 73"L x7"W x2”H
What is the Multi Grip Swiss Bar?
Sometimes the multi grip swiss bar barbell referred to as the football bar or multi grip barbell bar. And the great thing about it is that there are multiple grips. Thus it not only help you get strong, but also improves training variety. So swiss bars are very popular for building strength in gym or at home, especially for those with shoulder or upper extremity issues.
Advantages of Multi Grip Swiss Bar
1) It’s much easier on your elbows than a standard barbell, so it’s ideal for building biceps, forearms and triceps extensions;
2) The multi-grip allows for even more variety in your training. For example, on the bench press, you can perform a close grip bench or a wide grip bench;
3) Importantly, the neutral grip is great for alleviating shoulder pain when pressing. So the Olympic Swiss Bar can allow a lifter with shoulder problems to press flat, incline or overhead with little shoulder discomfort.
Adding product to your cart