The Warrior multi-grip olympic bar will add lots of variety to your workouts and the neutral hand position makes this great for shoulder press exercises too.
The Strongman collar is specifically designed to fit the 1.90 standard diameter of the bar sleeves common on strongman equipment (Multi-Grip Bars, Fat bars, cambered bars, hex bars, safety squat bars, Log Bars, and farmers walk handles). This ensures you have great safety and collar performance on all of your strongman bars.
- Compatible with Olympic and standard plates
- Multiple handle grip option
- Olympic size to rack on Olympic benches
- 41 lbs
- Made in the USA
- Multi Grip Olympic Bar
- Recommended Max Weight: 400lbs
Dimensions: 26 lbs / 73"L x7"W x2”H
What is the Multi Grip Swiss Bar?
Sometimes the multi grip swiss bar barbell referred to as the football bar or multi grip barbell bar. And the great thing about it is that there are multiple grips. Thus it not only help you get strong, but also improves training variety. So swiss bars are very popular for building strength in gym or at home, especially for those with shoulder or upper extremity issues.
Advantages of Multi Grip Swiss Bar
1) It’s much easier on your elbows than a standard barbell, so it’s ideal for building biceps, forearms and triceps extensions;
2) The multi-grip allows for even more variety in your training. For example, on the bench press, you can perform a close grip bench or a wide grip bench;
3) Importantly, the neutral grip is great for alleviating shoulder pain when pressing. So the Olympic Swiss Bar can allow a lifter with shoulder problems to press flat, incline or overhead with little shoulder discomfort.
We'll move your fitness equipment to a new location or dispose of old equipment for you.
360 Fitness Superstore offers multiple installation and service options on all our fitness equipment.
Design your home or office gym with the Home Gym Design Room Layout Planner!
Service & Repairs
We offer the best repair service in the San Francisco Bay Area with a 24-hour response time.