TuffStuff's Evolution Series includes the versatile Dual Stack Functional Trainer (MFT-2700). Designed for residential or light commercial use, the functional trainer enables users to perform nearly unlimited exercises: including sports-specific movements, bodybuilding, functional fitness and rehabilitation exercises.
- Compact functional trainer design with small footprint
- Extreme versatility supports numerous exercises
- 360 degrees rotating swivel pulleys
- Open frame design is accessible for benches, wheelchairs, and stability balls
- Hydraulically supported pivot arms enable seamless and safe vertical adjustments
- 1/4 ratio delivers 2.5 lbs resistance increments
- 96 inches of extended cable travel
- Quick change trigger-style adjustments
- Includes two (2) 200 lbs weight stacks
- Extended cable travel*Resistance at handle is approx 1/4 of the weight selected
Key Features: -
Like other quality TuffStuff gym equipment, the MFT-2700 Multi-Functional Trainer has been produced with an electrostatic powder coating finish, specifically Platinum Sparkle with Charcoal accents.
It features extension arms that offer 150 degree, high-to-low vertical adjustments that effectively produce 15 positions, as well as 165 degree, side-to-side horizontal adjustments for five further positions.
Further, the arms are hydraulically supported for safe and easy vertical adjustments, and the pulley bracket features a sealed ball-bearing design that swivels.
- Heavyweight 2" X 4" oval steel frame constructed of 11-gauge tubular steel with 7-gauge laser-cut adjustment plates.
- Extension arm offers 150 deg. (15 positions) of high-to-low vertical adjustments and 165 and one fourth (5 positions) of side-to-side horizontal adjustments.
- Electrostatic powder coat finish in Platinum Sparkle with Charcoal accents.
- Hydraulically supported arms for easy and safe vertical adjustments.
- Sealed ball-bearing swivel pulley bracket design.
- 4 1/2" sealed ball-bearing premium aluminum pulleys.
- Integrated exercise chart highlights basic movements and safety features.
- Two (2) 200 lbs. weight stacks: 1:4 ratio delivers 2.5 lbs. resistance increments and extended cable travel.
- Exercise DVD included.
|Length x Width x Height ||63 x 118 x 83 in/160 x 300 x 211 cm |
|Weight ||750 lb/340 kg |
|Frame ||2 x 4" 11-gauge tubular oval steel main frame and 7-gauge laser-cut adjustment plates. |
|Pivot Arm ||Pivot arm offers 150° (15 positions) of high-to-low vertical adjustments and 165° (5 positions) of side-to-side horizontal adjustments. |
|Cable ||.094 USA-Made/Certified EXERFLEX PRO 1000 lbs. high performance fitness cable. |
|Space Saving ||Compact, space efficient European-style design cable motion technology. |
|10 Years ||Structural main frames, welds, cams and weight plates |
|5 Years ||Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, guide rods and gas shocks |
|1 Year ||Cables, linear bearings and pull-pin components |
|6 Months ||Upholstery, finish and rubber grips |
Back to TuffStuff Fitness