TUFFSTUFF EVOLUTION DUAL ADJUSTABLE PULLEY SYSTEM FEATURES
- Compact, space-efficient corner design to fit any facility size
- Commercial-grade welded construction
- 16-position dual adjustable high/low pulley cable stations
- Two (2) 150 lb steel weight stacks (optional upgrade to 200 lb)
- Full length steel protective weight stack enclosures
- Adjustable cable ratio of 1:2 or 1:4 for extended cable travel
- Includes two nylon handles, accessories storage rack for squat bar, low row bar and ankle strap
- Home Lifetime Warranty* and Light Commercial Warranty
51 × 51 × 83 in
2 x 3” 11-gauge oval tubular steel frames with a combination of 2 x 2” round tubing. All welded construction conforming to Structural Welding Code-Steel Standards and Specifications. All frame bolts and nuts are 3/8” and 1/2” zinc oxide. Meets ANSI specifications.
Powder coat finish – Platinum Sparkle main frame and Cathedral Gray weight stack protective shields.
Two 150 lbs. steel weight stacks (optional upgrade to 200 lbs.)
3/16” and 1/8” USA-Made/Certified EXERFLEX PRO® high performance fitness cable.
The CDP-300 features a unique dual cable ratio for extended cable travel and micro 2.5 lb weight adjustments. With a single cable hooked-up, the resistance felt at each handle is approx 1/4 of the weight selected. While dual cables hooked-up provides a 1:2 cable ratio, or approx 1/2 of the weight selected.
3/16” and 1/8” USA-Made/Certified EXERFLEX PRO® high performance fitness cable. 3/4” solid steel 1045 (tgp) hard chrome finish.guide rods. 1/2” push-pull spring loaded solid steel adjustment pins with ultimate load of 9040 lbs. and 46042 psi sheer strength. All primary and secondary pivot assemblies are non-friction 2" sealed bearings and 1" solid steel pivot axles. TuffStuff’s proprietary “flat-groove” 4-1/2” and 3-1/2” fiberglass-impregnated nylon pulleys with sealed roller bearings.
Lifetime on everything to the original purchaser when used only in a HOME environment, applies to defects from manufacturer only
LIGHT COMMERCIAL WARRANTY
10 YEARS: Structural main frames, welds, cams and weight plates. 5 YEARS: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, guide rods and gas shocks. 1 YEAR: Cables, linear bearings and pull-pin components. 6 MONTHS: Upholstery, finish and rubber grips
Back to TuffStuff Fitness