THE HARDEST WORKOUT IN THE GYM JUST GOT HARDER.
The StairMaster Guantlet 10G marks a revolutionary shift in stair-climbing technology. The innovative new design features the OverDrive Training Mode that simulates carrying or pushing a load up stairs, for the most intense climbing workout.
The 10G’s advancements all focus on delivering the best climbing experience ever created. User-focused features include the widest and deepest stepping surface and lowest step-up height in the industry, ergonomic handrails to support multiple climbing positions and an all new drive train that delivers smooth, quiet performance.
- Choose between 10″, 15″ & LCD versions of the new OpenHub™ family of consoles
- Includes the new Over Drive Training Mode that simulates performing a Sled Push and Farmer’s Carry up stairs for the most intense cardio workout
- Includes the Landmark Challenge Program as well as standard console programs
- The Landmark Challenge program allows users to climb well-known landmarks from around the world like the Eiffel Tower, the Statue of Liberty and the Taj Mahal
- Standard console programs are also included
Features & Accessories:
- LCD and 10″ displays pre-wired for PVS entertainment, 800/900mHZ receivers, and tablet holder
- 15” display allows adjustment of step rate in single SPM increments
- Bluetooth connectivity for user workout data tracking (15” display includes BLE headphones and HR connectivity)
- Electronically controlled generator, brake and drive chain precisely control the stair speed, allowing a wide range of users to exercise smoothly within their comfort zones
- Hand rail mounted stop button, level controls and contact heart rate
- Revolving staircase with eight steps, 8” (20 cm) high, 12” (30 cm) deep and 22” (56 cm) wide
- Step Up Height: 9”
- Step rate: 25 Levels, ranging from 24-190 steps per minute
- Telemetry and contact HR
- USB charging port
- HDMI streaming from personal device available with PVS and 15″ display
- Multiple bottle and accessory holders
- Personal cooling fans create a more rewarding workout
- Electrical requirements: 12V/5 Amp power supply
- Powder-coated Steel frame
10" LCD Display Features:
The LCD display provides all the functionality you need in a sleek, modern package. With standard features like Bluetooth connectivity, VA glass and USB charging, this is the LCD screen that is anything but standard.
Connect to Apple Watch or Samsung Galaxy Watch: OpenHub™ LCD Consoles and 15″/19″ Embedded Displays are able to connect directly with Apple Watch or Galaxy Watch for real-time data sharing between the equipment and watch using NFC technology to allow a simple tap to pair connection.
OpenHub Consoles: Our affordable, flexible, innovative OpenHub consoles are available on every piece of 8 and 10 Series Star Trac and StairMaster Cardio Equipment. They offer best in class entertainment, fitness tracking and asset management solutions. With the ability to select just the features you want, and add new features in the future, this open platform offers you the ability to have exactly what you want, when you want it.
- Bluetooth connection for user workout data tracking
- USB charging port
- Multiple program options
- Pre-wired for ECOFIT asset management solution
- Pre-wired for 8-Series PVS entertainment option
- Compatible with tablet holder option
- Compatible with 800/900mHZ receiver option
Optional 15" Personal Viewing Screen (See below)
OPTIONAL 15.6" Personal Viewing Screen (for LCD Console ONLY): The 8-Series LCD Display is pre-wired to accept an add-on 15.6" HD Personal Viewing Screen from MYE Entertainment. The PVS mounts seamlessly to the product, and an integrated control keypad inserts into the front of the cardio display for easy control. With the 8-Series, the PVS includes an HDMI port to support streaming from user’s personal device to screen.
34 In (86 Cm)
63 In (160 Cm)
83 In (210 Cm)
646 Lbs (293 Kg)
Max User Weight:
400 Lbs (181 Kg)
807 Lbs (366 Kg)
Recommended Ceiling Height:
10 Ft (305 Cm)
*Frames colors 13, 25, 26 and 79 are available at no cost but longer lead times apply, varies by region.
We'll move your fitness equipment to a new location or dispose of old equipment for you.
360 Fitness Superstore offers multiple installation and service options on all our fitness equipment.
Design your home or office gym with the Home Gym Design Room Layout Planner!
Service & Repairs
We offer the best repair service in the San Francisco Bay Area with a 24-hour response time.
Back to StairMaster Fitness