THE STATIONARY BIKE GETS A BAD ATTITUDE.
The name known for some of the most demanding workouts in the gym now has a new workout your members will love to hate.
Tested to withstand 1400 lbs of force, the StairMaster HIIT Bike offers a robust design and features dual action wind resistance that provides a total body cardio workout.
The HIIT Bike is designed to push you past your breaking point and keep working long after you can’t.
- New pedal system makes switching in HIIT workouts quicker and easier
- New console position and shorter handle bars for improved console access
- Dual-action wind resistance provides a total body workout
- Bright user-friendly led display with key metrics
- Robust heavy-gauge welded steel construction backed by a leading Full commercial warranty
- HIIT console with easy to read backlit display, Bluetooth & ANT+ connectivity, and programmable time, distance, calories, time interval,
- and calorie interval programs
- User compatible size range typically 4’11” to 6’8” (150 to 203 cm) tall
- Leverage StairMaster’s unique HIIT products to attract new members, or learn to market your own exciting HIIT program to create a new source of revenue for your facility
29 IN (74 CM)
51 IN (130 CM)
58 IN (147 CM)
MAX USER WEIGHT
350 LBS (159 KG)
146 LBS (66 KG)
168 LBS (76 KG)
We'll move your fitness equipment to a new location or dispose of old equipment for you.
360 Fitness Superstore offers multiple installation and service options on all our fitness equipment.
Design your home or office gym with the Home Gym Design Room Layout Planner!
Service & Repairs
We offer the best repair service in the San Francisco Bay Area with a 24-hour response time.