- The Warrior Body Bar is durable, comfortable.
- The even weight distribution across the bar makes the workout even more effective.
- Such weighted workout bars are used for biceps, squats, triceps and more.
- This workout bar can be stored quite conveniently as it does not have any loose parts.
- It has soft foam rubber exterior that won't damage the floor when dropped accidentally.
- The square shaped ends make for a comfortable and secure grip.
- This padded weight bar can be used in group fitness sessions, while also being ideal for individuals.
- Available in 8, 10, 15 and 25 lbs, each featuring their own unique color
- Racks sold separately.
THE BEAUTY OF THE BODY BAR
A bar created with a versatile nature. The Warrior Strength Body Bar is perfect for a plethora of training and exercises. From strength, conditioning to boxing and martial arts, even yoga and pilates, The Warrior Strength Body Bar does it all. Available in 4 different weights this body bar is sure to suit your needs.
Heavy-duty 36”L round-profile bars are covered with ultra-durable foam that enhances grip and resists picking, dents, and cuts. Color-coded square end caps prevent bars from rolling and feature molded-in weight labels. Set includes a Rainbow® Set of 6 in 3 lb or 6 lb and a laminated exercise guide.
An integral piece of exercise equipment for kids, fitness bars are the perfect introduction to weight training and resistance-based exercise. These lightweight, foam-covered bars are friendly in students’ hands and non-intimidating to learn with, creating a great foundation for future weightlifting and strength training.
Introduces Strength Training
Measuring just 36”L, they’re much smaller than other fitness bars and far less weighty than their full-size counterparts. Masked in soft foam, even their hand feel is non-intimidating when picked up! As students get a feel for holding and moving these bars in their hands, they’ll be able to translate these proficiencies over to classic weight training as they get older.
- Introduces students to strength training with brightly colored, fitness bars, designed just for them.
- Laminated activity guide shows 6 fitness bar exercises to use with beginner students. No research is required to provide thorough instruction to your students! Exercises focus on strength and body awareness, as well as coordination.
- Center Rod is solid steel and will not bend or break, no matter the abuse from users.
- Bars are encased in high-quality foam rubber, providing a secure and comfortable grip, while being resistant to picking by users, cuts, and other dings that can happen during use or transport.
Back to Ab Workout Equipment