- Urethane Coated Dumbbell Heads
- 12-Sided Anti-Roll Design
- 34 mm Chrome Steel Handles
- White Number Weight Indicator
- Handle Material - Heat-Treated Steel
- Handle Coating - Hardened Chrome
- Knurling - Medium
- Outer Head Material - Urethane
- Inner Head Material - Stainless Steel
- Head Assembly - Welded
- Tensile Strength - 220,000 PSI
- Increments - 5lbs
- Commercial Grade
*DUMBBELL RACK NOT INCLUDED
Knurling is a fickle thing. Too light or too aggressive is unappealing, but the medium knurling on the urethane dumbbells is dialed down to a science. Its coarseness is the perfect middle ground between the passive knurl on our Utility Barbell and the aggressive knurl on our Powerlifting Bar.
Low Maintenance Urethane
Touted as the king of dumbbell material, urethane stands above rubber in almost every aspect. But make no mistake, his royal highness doesn’t need pampering. Unlike rubber, the sleek black urethane coating shrugs off chalk, sweat, and grime — requiring less cleaning while looking pristine even after years of use.
Whether you own a commercial facility, train clients in your fitness studio, or you’re the only lifter in your home gym, a full set of urethane dumbbells will look absolutely captivating.