What is so revolutionary about the Jones?
- It is the safest Barbell ever made for the solo lifter! Think of it as a Power Rack where the Bar Hooks and Safety Spotters move along with every movement you make!
Can it be used as a Smith Machine?
- Yes! Simply engage the spring pins to lock the horizontal movement into place for traditional "Smith" exercises.
You choose the Olympic Bar you want!
What are the benefits?
- Active Balance Power Bar? The 1000 lb. capacity Active Balance Power Bar must be balanced by the user, providing the benefits of Barbell training by incorporating stabilizer muscles and promoting symmetry. The ABB is attached to the bearing housings via a limited-range coupler which allows it to tilt, but never too far to go beyond the bar hooks and safety spotters. Far and away the #1 choice. Starting weight is 55 lbs. Extra $200 charge applies.
- Power Bar Top quality Power Bar without Active Balance feature. 50 lb. starting weight, 1000 pound capacity. Extra $100 charge applies.
- Economy Olympic Bar Olympic bar with rotating Nylon Olympic ends. 35 Lb. Starting weight, 500 lb. Capacity
- Reduced risk of Injury. Since the hooks move along with the Bar, the "lift off", and "racking" of the bar are always done at your natural position. You do not need to reach behind your head for pressing exercises, putting your shoulders into an injury prone position. You do not need to lean forward for squats. You can always begin and end your exercises in the most natural, reduced-risk position!
- Results. The greatest strength gains result from pushing to full muscle fatigue. Since the hooks move along with the Bar, and are spaced at 4-1/2" intervals, you can push to to muscle fatigue and rack the bar at the level where you get stuck by simply rotating your wrists. No need to rely on the safety spotters when pushing to the limits. (Please always DO set the Safety Spotters at appropriate height to avoid serious injury.)
- Easy Transitions. Setting up for the next exercise has never been easier! Simply raise or lower the bar to the desired starting position, add the desired weight, set safety spotters, and lift!