COMFORT FOR YOUR MEMBERS
WOODWAY treadmills feature state-of-the-art technology that provides the user with an experience unlike any other. Our treadmill belts are comprised of numerous individual shock-absorbing slats that have been scientifically proven to reduce harmful shock to joints, muscles, and connective tissue; a luxury you won’t experience on any conventional treadmill. The Mercury is near silent, so users can carry on a conversation or turn the headphones down a notch while running. The Mercury’s running surface provides ample space for users, and, best of all, there is no hood, so you can utilize the full running surface with a completely natural gait pattern.
LOWER OVERALL COSTS
Many of the features that make WOODWAY treadmills more comfortable also make them more durable, resulting in less of a need for maintenance and/or replacement parts. Unlike conventional treadmills with a conveyor belt style running surface made from standard thin PVC, nylon, and cotton, WOODWAY treadmills feature a patented running surface made up of vulcanized rubber. This allows our running surface to last for more than 150,000 miles, roughly ten times longer than the belt of an average treadmill. Each treadmill is designed to create significantly less friction and wear, resulting in a belt that will never need tracking adjustments, that will never need to be waxed, and that will never flip a deck since there isn’t one. In addition to less wear and tear on its components, WOODWAY’s unique design is also more efficient, requiring about 50% less electricity to operate compared to a normal treadmill. The combination of maintenance and electrical savings results in a lower total cost of ownership with less downtime than a conventional treadmill.
PERSONAL TRAINER DISPLAY
A CHANGE IN PACE AS QUICK AS YOU
Consider this console your very own personal trainer.
- Menu driven color LCD screen
- 10 preprogrammed workouts
- Ability to create custom user workouts (up to 99)
- Fitness testing (pre-loaded U.S. Military, Medical, and Fire Department protocols)
- Multiple LED Readouts (speed, incline, distance, calories, time, pace, heart rate, and METs)
Experience a new level of workout while watching the news, sports, or even your favorite sitcom
- 19” LCD HDTV – does not require separate power source
- Convenient treadmill mounted remote control
- 16:9 Aspect Ratio
ALL THE ESSENTIALS
- Easy to use speed, elevation, and stop controls
- Multiple LED readouts monitoring speed, incline, distance, time, and heart rate
- CSAFE fitness communications compatible
30″ (76 cm)
71″ (180 cm)
60″ (152 cm)