The First Degree Fitness E-520 Fluid Water Rowing Machine is designed for the serious home-rower or commercial fitness establishments. The only thing more realistic is getting in a boat and heading out on the river. This maintenance-free machine provides 20 levels of fluid-based resistance with a versatile and easy-to-use Integrated Performance Monitor (IPM) that provides all the usual statistics (calories, time, distance, and more) along with various interval programs, six previous workout memories, and an integrated USB port. Air-glide rollers give a smooth, quiet ride, and the unique drive system is free of slack or dead spots at all points throughout the motion.
- Resistance throughout the entire stroke
- Pacing and interval programs
- Interactive performance monitor with USB port
- 6 previous workout memories
- Monitor displays calorie burn, watts, time, distance
- Easy-to-read speed and stroke-rate display
- Tank of rugged, blue polycarbonate
- Built-in heart-rate receiver
- Side-mounted tank for easy adjustment
- Rugged, heel-supporting foot cradle
- Easy-rolling transport wheels
- Rubber feet provide stability and protect floors
- No chain or belt lubrication required.
Professional-quality rower for a serious workout.
- 20 levels of fluid resistance.
- Standard chair-seat height for easy in and out.
- Quiet ride with no dead spots in the stroke.
- Manufacturer's warranty included.
- Dimensions: 78L x 21W in.