Real Running Motion.
Designed based on precise human biomechanics, Octane elliptical machines deliver supremely comfortable natural movement and flow, both forward and backward, without stress on the joints, which is ideal for all levels of exercisers.
The Q37 features close pedal spacing (only 1.8"), so your body is properly aligned from head to toe, thereby minimizing pressure on the lower back. Because the body feels so good during workouts, you are more likely to stay on longer and keep coming back.
Combining cardio and strength intervals leads to better overall conditioning and can yield faster fitness results. Research shows that interval training surpasses steady-state cardio exercise when it comes to burning calories, increasing endurance, boosting metabolism and maintaining motivation.
Cross Circuit+ Kit.
All Octane Fitness elliptical bases have connection points to attach the resistance CROSS CiRCUIT Powerbands at the front, along the sides and at the back of the machine. For even more versatility, a CROSS CiRCUIT Kit includes two side steps, which let you take your legs out of the action and isolate your upper body, along with three additional sets of Powerbands to vary resistance for different exercises or to add challenge as you progress.
ADDITIONAL KEY FEATURES
- Space-Efficient Design. Significantly shorter than other premium elliptical machines or treadmills, the Q37 fits virtually anywhere at home. With its low step-up height and rear access, it's simple for everyone to get on and off safely. Ceiling height clearance is only 8" higher than the tallest user, so it can easily be placed in areas with low ceilings.
- Durability. Octane Fitness delivers premium, ultra-durable ellipticals that are built to deliver long-lasting, superior performance. Home elliptical machines are subject to the same rigorous testing and uncompromising standards that Octane is known for in order to produce high-quality equipment that offers reliable operation and ease of ownership.
- Fixed stride length – 20.5″ (52cm)
- MultiGrip and Converging Path Handlebars
- Low step-up height - 4″ (10.2cm)
- Soft grip pedals, Pedal Spacing 1.8″ (4.6cm)
- Electronic Features include MOM mode and Digital contact heart rate on stationary handlebars
Octane Q37x Console Features.
- Large display screen
- 1-color SmartLight feedback center
- Simultaneously displays essential workout data
- 2 placement options for a tablet – read and surf
- 8 workout programs
- Digital contact heart rate sensor
MAX USER WEIGHT
30" x 65" (76cm x 165m)
FOOTPRINT - LIVE AREA
33" x 76" (84cm x 193cm)
PARTS, EXCLUDING POWERBANDS