The 1450 is the latest in the exciting evolution of Vectra weight machines. It incorporates many recent revolutionary design concepts found on other models in our home and commercial lineup.
Why is the 1450 for you?
- Squats, Dips, Shoulder Shrugs and Calf Raises No pop
- pins or screw down adjustments
- Convenient weight stack access
- Large number of high quality exercises
If you have limited floor space, the 1450 may be the gym for you. This machine can be placed anywhere you want, even against a wall or in a corner. And all of the exercises are performed WITHIN the footprint because the machine surrounds you. You don't want to compromise the quality or total number of exercises that you'll be performing on your home gym, and you won't with the 1450.
- Compact, space efficient design fits perfectly in a corner.
- This easy to use gym requires minimal adjustments and maximizes your valuable workout time.
- As a bench based gym, it provides comfort, proper exercise positioning, several pressing angles, and the ability to perform dumbbell exercises.
- The lying leg curl includes adjustable contoured leg rollers, and is performed in the traditional prone position.
- Adjustable high pulley accommodates various ceiling heights and physical characteristics of different users.
- The weight stack is easily accessible from any exercise position.
- Intelligent design creates a versatile environment where squats, dips, shoulder shrugs, calf raises, flat and decline bench presses may be performed. These exercises are typically not found on other manufacturers' gyms, or are not of the same high quality.
- The components used on the 1450 are the very best, including stainless steel guide rods, powder coated weight plates, ball bearing pulleys, and aircraft quality cable with stainless steel
- Large diameter tubing, besides adding to the integrity of the welded frame, creates an elegant and aesthetically pleasing look.
- Swiveling low pulley design increases the number of available upper and lower body exercises, to more thoroughly train your smaller muscle groups.
- 4 Frame colors and 14 upholstery colors (2 standard, 12 premium) available.
- Handcrafted and proudly made one at a time in the U.S.A.
- Includes instructional DVD and exercise / safety poster.
- Weight stack: 160 lbs. or 210 lbs. available. Powder coated, machined cast iron. Alloy selector shaft and premium selector pin.
- Bench: 7 position bench back with 4 position bench bottom, spring loaded wheel, handle for bench positioning, and bench angle indicator.
- Press Arm: 20 positions with ball bearing pivots. Patented, easy to use release lever works in both directions.
- Leg Developer: Ball bearing pivot, one touch adjustment from leg extension to lying leg curl, contoured and width-adjustable leg rollers.
- 1:1 lift ratio
- Cross chest fly arms: 3 swiveling attachment points.
- Pulleys: Fiberglass reinforced nylon with ball bearing hub.
- Cable: Internally lubricated, clear nylon coated, 7 x 19 strand construction, aircraft quality, 2000 lb. tensile strength with stainless steel fittings.
- Guide Rods: Stainless steel, linear polished.
- Frame: Heavy duty welded steel construction, quality powder coat finish for durability.
- Machine weight: 545 lbs. or 595 lbs. (depending on chosen weight stack) >
- Machine dimensions: 5'6" x 5'9". Height: 6'6" to 6'11"
- Cushions: Seamless, form fitted
|Vectra On-Line 1450
|Big Gym - Small Space
|This compact machine offers big gym functionality while taking up only 6' x 6' of floor space.